promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
stephen asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 3 months ago

Is it rather beautiful Harry going off will hasten demise of Royal family?Queen says Meghan fits in family.(Family dysfunctional-she fits?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

There is no demise. 

Sussex got what they wanted and in return Sussex got shunned. 

Meanwhile, Harry has chosen his wife and son over his place in line for the crown. 

Win win. Everyone's content. 

Meghan and Harry made some sacrifices for absolute freedom.

• Verulam 1
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Have had some sacrifices imposed on them more like.  Otherwise TU from me.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

u r a perv

correct

• Clo
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

The Sussexes are not going to hasten the demise of the royals. The cutting down on the numbers of who will be an official working royal was all ready taking place. Harry had a history of not wanting to be so much in the public eye and the media and troll treatment of his wife just brought back those feelings. Harry is not the only royal. The succession is still stable and there is no referendum to remove the monarchy as the system of government.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

On the contrary, it fits with the ambition of 'slimming down' the monarchy which has been talked about for decades, and bodes well for its long term future.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Sadly, it will not bring about the demise of the monarchy.    

They know how to adapt and survive

• Ozzie Klunk
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

Sadly?  Do you have big plans for the money you would save if the monarchy was abolished?

• 3 months ago

The Queen's comment about Meghan and fitting in was TAKING THE MORAL HIGHGROUND.   See - we haven't pushed you out!   Clever.   The Queen is nothing if not a very shrewd lady.   She's not fooling anybody but she's shutting down this couple (meaning Meghan) big time.   I'm very glad she has dictated how this will happen.   I didn't see how the couple could be 'in AND out' of the Royal Family.    So it turns out they can't.  In, or out.

Harry going it alone however, WILL NOT hasten the demise of the Monarchy.   They are not that important in the scheme of things.   It's just a curve I doubt anybody really expected to have to deal with.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.