Is it dangerous for a white man to enter the black neighborhoods of Chicago at night?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Jerome
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

No more dangerous than a black youth walking through the rich suburbs of Maryland at night.

Said youth, because dangerous environments affects them more acutely than adults.

Been there done that as a youth and adult.

No need to bore anyone with anymore episodes...........lol

• Login to reply the answers
  • Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Don't know but, I was a white woman who entered Oakland, California neighborhoods at around 11 at night. I felt safe.

• 1 month ago

That would be suicidal.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not if you are a regular customer buying drugs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I know nothing about Chicago - but I can say for sure your type tend to say that about New York to - well, I am white, live close to New York, and have done that plenty of times - no it is not particularly "dangerous" unless you count police assuming you are looking for drugs or something like that (that is a problem in itself that should not be, but a different issue).

I had minimal issues a low number of times (less than 1% of the total times I have done that) and I would say those times the main problem was the other guy(s) were EXTREMELY intoxicated.

• 1 month ago

Well white people live in the ghetto 2 so I dunno 

• 1 month ago

Jerome's a bit confused.   A black youth is far safer walking through the rich suburbs of Maryland than they are walking  through Maryland's inner cities.

• 1 month ago

I'm personally not afraid of coloreds.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Safer than a Black child

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.