Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 2 months ago

I want to write a short story,and make a dialog holding up between Adam and Eve whole from first to last,does it be a meaningful story?

I have seen a sample of it allso,between a father and his son,about moon (space education) from Mark Twain but I want to insert in my book,a dialog in shape of words about need of each one of the spouses,one after another,derived from old times and mixed with now world talks,from a male teller and a female teller,mainly suggetisting at troubles!Now what do you feel about.

Eve, "What's that Adam?"

If you're writing if for a teacher then yes, it does have to be meaningful.

If you have an idea for a story, and want to write it, just go ahead and WRITE. It doesn't matter what anybody here thinks.

But, as it's clear that English is not your first language, I suggest that you write it first in your own language, just to practise your story-telling skills.

When your English has improved, write it again in English.

And, to help you improve your English meanwhile, you should read and read and read and read and read as many books in English as you can.