fellow reds, does it not worry the hell out of you that Real Madrid MIGHT come knocking at our door for either Salah or Mane ?

the thought of this makes me sick..

It pains me to say this but in order for us to get closer to you, we'd be relieved if you lost Salah and Mane to Real Madrid.

In fact, if your front three (Firmino, Salah, Mane)  were sold out of the premier league, the league would become just a little bit more competitive again.

We'd still finish below you though thats how cr4p we are.

It does worry me a little bit but I have faith in the manager to bring in a player who could replace either should we sell either Mane or Salah.

I'd rather we sold Salah and kept Mane,  I feel Real Madrid will most likely come in for one of the two. 

we should ask for no less than £250m.  Signing either should be a new world record transfer fee.

case closed.

• hmm yeah it's concerning,   but they would need a reason for leaving?....can you see an obvious logical reason why they would want to leave?  the sun?...at the end of the day this is how football rolls if it did happen we'd just have to get on with it......do you rememebr coutinhio? ...obviously you do, but it didn't turn out to be a crises to replace him?...don't get me wrong i'd love to have the old coutinhio back, and still believe we should be looking for an equivalent...

• Set a valuation of GBP250mm for either player, let RM light money on fire while Mane becomes Coutinho 2.0 when he gets away from Klopp's system and Madrid buy the player with no real idea of how to best use him.

• August

That is the nature of football today. You could even lose both to different clubs, PSG has loads of money and so have Chelsea+Man CIty

doesn't worry me one bit, them trying to take our players is like the bagel shop guy trying to rob mike tyson lmao, they're nothing compared to us. 

• Ryan

Why would they leave yes they would get paid more and are more likely to win stuff every year but they ve secured legendary status in Liverpool who right now are the best team in the world it doesn t get any better

Those bums stink. I Hope they go to Real Madrid and ruin their sh!t