shivangee asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

HOW TO MAKE A GOOD HEALTH?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Drink water, eat lots of vegetables and fruit, exercise, go to your regular check-ups at the doctor, check yourself for testicular cancer once every few weeks, and make sure that you're taking care of your penis by using a penis heath creme. My man uses Man1 Man Oil because they'll refund your money if you're not totally satisfied- he always is though. Good luck! 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

avoid wine, women and song

• 4 weeks ago

Buy a kit at Walmart and assemble it in your garage.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

take early morning walks

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I know but I will not tell. People pay for it. 

• balan
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Eating,working, sexual activiti, sports, entertainment, relaxing,etc do it in moderate  ways.Do also devote time gor yoga and prayer..If you follow this principle you can lead a relaxed snd healthy life.Regards.

• 1 month ago

Health is wealth.

Follow This :http://lnkclik.com/8o8T

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.

2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.

• balan
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Eating, working, sexual activiti,y,relaxing,,sports,, entertainment etc do it in moderate ways.So also regularly devote time for yoga and prayer.You can lead a very healthy and relaxed life..Regarfs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.