Tasm
Lv 6
Tasm asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

Do we suck at questions so badly that yahoo can only feature their own questions?

8 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why do you assume the lack of user-featured questions has anything to do with the person(s) making the selections feeling that all questions on the site are of poor quality? There are some very good questions on the site. Whomever has control of the YA account for Yahoo has chosen to allow that account to post featured questions. Beyond that, they have never shared why regular YA user's questions are featured. Many pay little attention to the featured questions anyway (most are chat questions, which per Community Guidelines, are violations).

• Login to reply the answers
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yahoo Decides what Questions they want to Feature on there Featured Questions Section Its not that we suck at it its the Questions that were Asking may not have Caught the Eye of the Staff Member

• 1 month ago

Yahoo leaves stupid questions until they are not offensive or do not arm the sensitivity of other,but his staff eliminates instantly if they are reported.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yahoo gives ideals, thats all, people gives stupid questions they just want to here commits thats all

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yahoo features the dumbest questions and favors liberal top contributors with BA.

• CarolOklaNola
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Yahoo Inc. does no such thing. Yahoo staff do NOT choose  best answer, if there is any Yahoo staff left over more than 2 years. Only the person who asked the question can choose,  ot vote, best answer since March 20, 2014, almost 7/YEARS ago. 

• No, it is not because your questions suck so badly.  It seems to be everyone's questions.  There are so many immature people and kids on this site that questions seem to be asked by people from nonspeaker English countries. Yahoo questions are very rare and must are also a violation.  

• carrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yahoo don't ask any questions any more.

• 1 month ago

The only questions from Verizon/Yahoo on YA are those ridiculous questions on the YA Home page. I rarely go there anymore. Verizon has been recycling those for over 2.5 years. There are no Answers teams since 2014.  All the other questions on YA come from YA users like you and me. I don't ask many questions. Have you noticed you no longer lose 5 points when you ask a question?

Good morning! It's 4am where I am. This night owl is turning out the light. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.