promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTeen & Preteen · 2 months ago

I randomly broke down crying in school ?

I was in school and all of a sudden I just started crying I'm 17 and it happened at lunch so i went into the toilets to clean myself up fix makeup but I couldn't because my eyes were just full of water I looked at complete mess, my mom said its probably just hormones because I'm still going through puberty but doesn't puberty end at 16 for girls

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Hormonal imbalances go on all through your life. They never stop. Take stock of your life right now. Are you upset about anything, feeling pressured, depressed, angry? Something playing on your mind that keeps you thinking? All these things can easily upset the hormone balance in your body, and that can easily bring on an emotional upset, sort of as a way to let off steam.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Puberty ends when a person reaches adulthood. And the age when someone is considered to be an adult varies widely from country to country. What you describe isn't uncommon, especially if it happens right before you get your period every month. If that's the case, it's due to hormones.

• 2 months ago

LISTEN to your mother......or does this happen right before every one of your monthly periods?  If this happens monthly - then it's the hormones raging through your body.  The next time this happens and if anyone asks what's wrong - just tell them you got something in your eye and was trying to get it out.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

puberty doesnt control crying

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

its still whoremoans..we get all kinda emotional during different time of each month--that wont stop till u go through menopause.

• 2 months ago

NO, puberty ends about 21 years old. You have hormones jumping around in your body, before during and after your periods. You may be depressed. It is not about sadness, but about random crying and being out of control.

Go see a doctor. Have some tests run. Tell her you are crying uncontrollably. Let her tell you. Not me or your mother.

Meanwhile, check out a book from the library on adolescence and puberty and hormones. READ about your body so you can ask intelligent questions to the doctor.

• edward
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Puberty doesn’t end till your 20’s sweetheart. I still cry sometimes out of nowhere, i’m 25/M and it makes me feel better

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sounds like early pregnancy, your hormones really go wacky.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.