Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

Why do I never have luck with men? I'm either friendzoned or men never want to commit? I only had sex with 2?

Favorite Answer

Theres so many answers to this question to the possibility. Do you take care of your self? Do you have a personality? Do you contribute to a conversation or do you let conversations die? Are you too internal that you never share anything, or are you too over the top that you share everything? Are you awkward around people? Are you even looking at the right type of guys? (Example, you're a homebody type but you go for guys who are outdoorsy.) Do you have manners? Are you too opinionated? Are you on your phone alot infront of them? Narcissistic? Lazy? Poor with no aspirations? 

You cant be lazy with a relationship, it just doesnt work. Everyone should be putting in effort to improve themselves. Think about how you act around them, see If there's something you're doing that's off putting. 

you had better luck than i did, ive never gone out on a date

because you aren't meeting the right type of men