Avid Travelers Help! I'm planning a 11/12 day trip to Spain/Italy/France/Germany. I'm wondering how I can get the best out of the 10 days.?

I either have to start with Germany or end with Germany since i'll be attending a wedding on a Saturday.

I think that your best bet is to start with Germany, then Italy, then France, and finally Spain. When you're in Germany, definitely see the Neuschwanstein Castle. If you've never been to Italy before, then you should visit Venice and Rome, but they're on opposite coasts. So if you have to pick one city, maybe do Rome. See some of the main highlights like the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, and Roman Forum. Then from Rome, you can always do a day trip to some of the cities along the Amalfi Coast like Positano or Sorrento if you'd like some time by a beach or the water. From Rome, you can fly to Paris (which takes a little over two hours), see the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, and catacombs. I'd highly recommend a day trip to Giverny, the village where Claude Monet lived, where you can see the garden that inspired his waterlilies painting.