What is your favorite fast food place to eat?

Favorite Answer

my state only has the major ones like Burger king, mcdonalds, etc.. we literally just got a 5 gives like 3 years ago idk how they are doing but i already ate there in california i believe.

i like mcdonalds for their fries and chicken nuggets, taco bell is pretty alright expensive as shet though. i REALLY like Arby's though mainly because 1. there is only 2 locations left on this island both are a far drive for me so it's not like i eat there a lot. 2. they have a pretty good roast beef sandwich paired with their sauce. idk what is in that sauce but i inhale them sandwiches. 

mcdonalds usually my go to since they almost everywhere here and they open 24/7. Not a lot of placees here are open late. most close around 11-12am and the 24/7 diners that used to be open here all closed down and have mediocre food was more nostalgic then good food tbh. 

• Todd

Out of the most well known ones, I'd pick Wendy's, followed by Taco Bell, but my pick doesn't mean that much, because I only like one thing from each, nothing else. At Wendy's, it's chicken nuggets and a small chili, at Taco Bell, crunchy tacos. I've never tried anything else at either place. Out of places that are slightly more not the classic greasy fast food, Chipotle Grill and Wahoo's

Taco Bell is my favorite also.

Dairy Queen, Taco Time and Zip's.

Foreign hole in the walls.

Particularly, Filipino or Korean.

I nike derr numpia and gyoza. 🥳 (egg rolls or dumplings)

• Cook-Out. They only exist in several states.

McDonald's for breakfast and El Pollo Loco for lunch.

Arby's. Dont know if they have them where you live.

• Nicole

wendys and taco bell

I only eat at Fancy Hotels and Fancy restaurants usually. Occasionally sweet potatoes and High end street vendors carts

Otherwiweni cook at home. I know some culinary

Ommm