I need to find a way to make money for yesterday, please help! thank you!?

I recently had a surgery, I have 119 stitches in my stomach, I need money ASAP, I would like to know if there s any way that I can work from the house, any ideas would highly be appreciated, I have an excellent credit. Please note I m not asking for money to no one, I just need ideas of how can I work from my computer, from my home and make some $$ in a decent way and OF COURSE LEGAL! Any advice it would be awesome

teach any 1 course of college or university .. work from your home office. benefit of doubt. you can ask permission from dean or head of university or head of department why you doing this. and what is your situation. Decent Legal little money .. for longer terms. dont take too. it will stress lot of work. initially. once you start moving n walking in house then two. if you okay with one. save your body. health is far mere important then anything else.

they showed some documentary on tv about cam girls. they claim they make a lot of money showing their goodies privately on camera and sending their pictures. it is legal. I don't believe those girls claiming they make enough money to provide them a decent living, but u never know. 

• Judy

Unless you have some kind of special skills that most people don't have, no. You can try looking at upwork.com - they're legit, but have skills requirements.

I can think of only two ways.  1 - sell stuff locally, on craigs list or facebook or 2 - sell stuff on eBay, which will require your purchasing of packing materials and post office drop off.