Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

If Trump's never done anything wrong, how he's gone about grow through three wives and God knows how many whores?

Update:

Why do his contractors all have to sue for their pay? Sounds dishonest to me! 

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Adultery & multiple marriages & even using grey areas & loopholes to avoid paying more for something than one absolutely Has to may be considered a "Sin" according to some theistic perspectives, but it's not a 'Crime' neither is it impeachable. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I was just wondering why HILLARY stood behind HER CHEATING HUSBAND while he had MANY AFFAIRS and even stood behind him when he got his DICCK sucked in the OVAL OFFICE... 

WHY have so many of CLINTON'S FRIENDS ended up DEAD in some kind of accident or SUICIDE... Like the one who was suppose to be on suicide watch..

• 1 month ago

Many people have had three wives. It is not unusual. How many whores have you had? Assuming should be a crime.

• 1 month ago

why are u mentioning the *T* word around hear?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Not even Presdent Trump claims he never did anything wrong. 99.9% of his contractors never sued him for anything, 100% of what you complain about is completely unrelated to his actions as President.

• Duck
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I believe the third wife might be one of the many.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think Mr Fartypants has it the wrong way round.  When Clinton was President all the Republicunts could do was moan about him and his porksword getting too much action.  Now that Trump is ramming it up every whore in Christendom it's a different story.  Yes, it should be down to an individuals ability to do the job, I'm just highlighting shitewing hypocrisy, but Trump hasn't got any ability to do the job.  He rants on twitter, insulting his allies, acts illegally in carrying out assassinations which go wrong and help to contribute to innocent people losing their lives and is just a total embarrassment who sells his country out to the Russians.  He is a psychopath, in my honest opinion and as you so rightly say, he is indeed dishonest.

• 1 month ago

What a man does in his private life is his business, and fools should STFU about such a man doing the job for which he was elected.

• ...Show all comments
    • Amy Only
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Clinton was charges with eleven felonies.  Monica was not one of them.  Read a history book, and stay away from TV 

• 1 month ago

Suppose you needed some delicate operation on your heart.  Your doctor said you ought to find the best heart surgeon you can because the mortality rate for this operation is like 50%.

So now, would you rather have a surgeon that is the best, has done this operation over and over for years, has the best success rate BUT he's been known to cheat on his wife occasionally, or would you rather have a surgeon who just got into the business after doing mediocre at medical school, has never done this operation but would like to try, and he's a wonderful virtuous Christian?

Me, I don't care about the guy's personal life.  I care only about how well he can do the job I'm giving him.  Clinton was known to have a few chicks on the side, but he was a competent president.  Trump has been known to have a few chicks on the side, and is a TERRIBLE president--incompetent, dishonest, corrupt.  And he's a total jerk!  That's my problem with Trump.  His unfaithfulness is between him and Melania.

• 1 month ago

Trump is about as far from a role model as anyone could be.

• ...Show all comments
    • Anon
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Unfortunately., . all presidents after Reagan are hardly"Boy Scouts". Its a trend. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.