promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What happens to the ghosts of people that die on board a boat, or a ship that sinks like the Titanic?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

History knows cases when a very traumatic death left a print on the matter.

Great distress tend to bond souls together.

The souls on Titanic under stress and fear were vibrating on the same frequency together, so i will not be surprised if after reincarnation they seek  each other again.

I've seen a very large group on Facebook being suddenly deleted with no warning. Many former members with high level of attachment keep looking and/or creating  new groups with the same idea.

This is just my theory.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Tom
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Apparently , those that form "Ghosts" will be attached to the wreckage---As seen when artifacts have been recovered and put on exhibit---and the Ghost seen in the exhibit site

• Gary K
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Clearly the idea that ghosts exist and hang around the places they died is absurd. 

• ...Show all comments
    • English Guy
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Sorry little fella but there aren't even any kiddy books that stoop to your understanding of the world

• Mr. P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I expect a part of them will remain there, either in the boat or above it on the surface.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You should take notice of John, he's an engineer you know. There again, there is the failed comedian NG??? Block both of them and it will save you time reading answers. As for your question, There have been so many conflicting reports that I don't have a clue. I watched a documentary about one sunken ship that had hundreds of passengers go down with it. The diver heard moans and human voices whilst he swam around the boat and actually recorded them. All we have is witness statements and that is all we have to go on. You will simply have to go on what you think. We all woke up in the middle of an infinite universe with no clue as to what is what. However, you will find idiots on here who claim to know it all. Ignore and block them. 

• ...Show all comments
    • English Guy
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I tried myself but came up with nothing. I suppose not everything is on you tube. It was a good interesting documentary. If I can find anything, I will get back to you. I couldn't make out words but it did sound like human voices.

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

According to the best scientific information we have available, they become reincarnated into hermit crabs where they are doomed to roam the surf until Poseidon deems there worthy enough to become full-fledged mermaids/mermen. 

• Dr. NG
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They find their way to the Bermuda Triangle where the ghosts drag planes from the sky and boats from the surface to never be heard from again.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They are still there in the ocean, waiting for the rescue boat.

• 2 months ago

The same thing that happens to the ghosts of people who die on land: nothing.  Ghosts aren't real.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.