Knee injury:(?

I’m going to be going to the doctor in a while. I’m just trying to get an idea of how serious it is. I pivoted wrong a few times while skiing and it popped a few times, on if which hurt pretty bad and I couldn’t get up for a second, but then I got up and I was fine I think due to adrenaline. But I knew I couldn’t put wait on it to it’s potential. I went home and there doesn’t seem to be swelling or bruising ( I hurt it today) i cannot put wait on it, i can’t straighten it, and it hurts to bend it all the way. The paid is somewhat radiating to my calf. Could I have seriously injured my pcl. That would suck. 

Weight**

Pain**

Update: still non weight bearing. No bruising or swelling. I can bend it but I cannot straighten, I accident straightened it and it popped 

YES YOU MAY OF TORN LIGMENTS, TENDONS OR FRACTURED A SMALLER BONE IN THE LEG ITS BEST TO ELEVATE IT PLACE ICE AND HEAT ON IT 20 MINS EACH AND SEE A BONE DOCTOR AS SOON AS YOU CAN