jonniebaby asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

Is one day good enough to see everything comfortably, at the National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown?

Good enough is key. I would say you should make a vacation of it if your a huge fan. So much history heck if your a facts stat nut like me a day in the library not enough. I havent been in decades but loved every second I was there saw a game on the field this young kids John Jaha was lauching homeruns over the wall. He was like 10 then.Dont sell yourself short you wont be disappointed spend an extra day or two. 

Not for me. I could spend three days there and not see everything there is to see. Some things you can't see unless you attend one of the different 'workshops' and seminars that are offered from time to time. The Hall has a huge collection of baseball cards but the only way to see most of it is through the photo archive.

No. You need 5-7days for the full experience. I went in 2006 for 2 days and barely saw anything. Then again in 2015 I was there for 5 days and that was a whole lot better

Yes, it is for the Hall of Fame, but there are other things to see and do in and around Cooperstown.

• When we went  to Cooperstown back in 1993, we ate at a pizza shop that served New York-style pizza which I remember was really good.

You can see all the stuff you're looking forward to and spend a bit of extra time on the few special items you'd like in one day. It's a great visit. Enjoy. 

i dont see why not