promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Can my boss fire me for sleeping with his daughter?

He doesn't own the business. He's just a supervisor. If he fires me, he need to come up with a work related reason.

41 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Why did you bring up this question? That is none of his business. Lol 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

He can MAKE a reason

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

" If he fires me, he need to come up with a work related reason."

WRONG in most states other than few reasons you can be fired just because!

• 2 months ago

Yes. It's illegal 

• Brian2 months agoReport

No it isn't.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

SOME employers that have nepotism & fraternization clauses that prohibit employees from dating coworkers & supervisors ALSO include the 'relatives & immediate family members of supervisors & coworkers,, 

But even if that's not the case in Your situation, Who's kidding Who? 'Rank has it's Privileges' so if your supervisor has a word with the company owners & they say it's ok to fire you then guess what Romeo, HE CAN!!

So, if that's what happens, then in the future I suggest staying in your lane & keeping it in your frkn pocket if you wanna keep your job!

• STEPHEN
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

You need to learn what nepotism means.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Depends on what state you live in.  Some states they can fire you for any reason even though that would be an unethical reason to fire someone.

Basically, northern states have more job security and southern states have none.  So if youre in the north its legally not likely, if youre in a southern state its legally possible.  But no matter where you are they can wait and find an excuse to fire you later.

• ...Show all comments
    • Goldfly252000
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

LOL I don't think you are even old enough to work. First you have no idea what "right to work" means. Then everything is "dickweed" as well as hiding behind anonymous after being pointed out. Yet all the comments. 

• 2 months ago

Your employer had a reason to hire you ans for that reason he has to have a viable reason to fire you.  A company can lay off workers of the company business is in a down turn, or for any similar reasons. He is not in a position to fire you.

• .2 months agoReport

Small companies can fire him and it depends on the state.

• 2 months ago

Says who? Unless you have a personal employment contract or a union contract that are being violated, an employer can terminate you for no reason.

• 2 months ago

that depends on what the rules are there

• 2 months ago

Keep you mouth shut there your troubles are gone

• Brian2 months agoReport

Good point.  Discretion is the better part of valour in these kind of cases.  Daddy isn't going to be very happy if some knobsplash is going around bragging to his mates about how he nailed the bosses daughter, it's just good old plain common sense.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.