promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How can you ask someone to change a gift to something else after they bought it?

My dad bought me a Chromebook for Christmas. Personally i don't really like because I cant really download anything form online. Nothing i want to download doesn't seem to work. I  also don't want to sound like a brat.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It sounds like you used it, so suck it up and enjoy it for what it is.  Next time, don't use it.  Thank him and ask if he would mind exchanging it for xxx, and tell him that you will pay the difference.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

That would be rude so there’s no good way to ask

• 2 months ago

Most likely, your father wanted to please you with his present to you. Tell him what happened, that you;re having trouble with it. You'll probably go together either to get it fixed or to exchange it.

• 2 months ago

i wouldnt ask him to exchange it, i would just ask him how to download stuff on it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

There is no way to since it would be rude or you could note it does not work and see where the person takes it from there. FIRST though express gratitude for it so they don't think your being rude or mean. 

• 2 months ago

I managed to figure out how to download just about anything from the internet on my chromebook.

• Jay2 months agoReport

How?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.