Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Other - Europe · 1 month ago

why would they have Country Music playing on radio stations all over Europe? (even in Eastern europe)?

talking about Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton type of stuff. people i asked about it over there told me that they hate it out of any music they ever heard, but why it is on the radio there? is it being forced on them? why? and by who?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Who ever are in charge of the Record Companies today hate Rock music..... probably got beat up by some Rockers or something when they were growing up....... So! country music is a replacement of Rock music............ otherwise listen to Jungle Music.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Orla C
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It's not very popular in many countries, but every country as a version of it.

• Fred
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

My personal opinion:

Having extensive 'couples dance'  instruction; I'm personally predisposed to classic and country music.

That range of dance music resends back into Charleston Couples Dance music and Ragtime music that precedes the Charleston Craze. 

Ragtime is extremely defined by mathematics, everything in it has a mathematical balance.  The following Charleston still retains that mathematical definition in it's display.   The following lineage and different contributions by  immigrant music all combined into American music can be traced back to that base.

That mathematical beat of music rudimentary reminds an individual of the beating rhythm  of his Mother's heart, the first auditory information assembled in the human mind.  That rhythm calms the child, smooths the emotion of developing adult, and tames the wild beast.

If the music you crave and wildly desire does not contain that rudimentary rhythm... run out an buy a hard copy of what you desire... for it will only be around for a very short time! 

• Steve
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Surely you havent asked all of Europe. If it gets good ratings, anything will be played in anywhere on Earth. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

because plenty of people do appreciate it

Source(s): dutch/NL
    • Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

willie Nelson?

• 1 month ago

Cause it’s easier to learn a language that way

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

psychological warfare /taunting

• 1 month ago

Country music is the most listened to music so that’s why it’s played in Europe. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They also play a lot of rap music. My guess is that they like American music genres.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.