So, republicans think space is various colors of green?

...and that's why we need army camouflage?

Update:

Well, what do you expect when they think the earth is flat and people rode dinosaurs, lol

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You are an INCOMPETENT TROLL.

Note: Claiming you are not a troll is PROOF of my allegation.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I'll feed the troll, simply because I've seen plenty of non-troll idiots asking the same question on social media.

The US Space Force has exactly 1 military member right now.  All he did was switch the color stitching on his nametapes and rank and changed "US Air Force" to "US Space Force" saving tons of money that would have been spent on R&D of a work uniform for the new Space Force.

Space Operations personnel have been deployed downrange with the Air Force and will continue to be deployed as members of the Space Force.

• Big Mouth
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Did he just write "Space" on a piece of masking tape with a black Sharpie and stick it over the "Air" part?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

so liberals want the space force to spend millions of dollars designing a uniform, instead of just cheaply buying one that are already made.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

some of them might think that way

• 1 month ago

I don't think the Republican party picked out the uniforms. They'll probably get shot at on the ground anyway.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, people have just formed an association between army and camouflage. LOL at "notatroll" thinking I'm a Republican.

• ...Show all comments
    • Notatroll1 month agoReport

That isn't even the point of the question. Man, I didn't know there was an amount of brain cells less than zero, but Republicans found it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

NO you are a Troll!!!

• 1 month ago

No, apparently it's so they can "fit in" with their fellow armed forces buddies here on Earth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.