So, republicans think space is various colors of green?

...and that's why we need army camouflage?

Well, what do you expect when they think the earth is flat and people rode dinosaurs, lol

You are an INCOMPETENT TROLL.

Note: Claiming you are not a troll is PROOF of my allegation.

• Daniel

I'll feed the troll, simply because I've seen plenty of non-troll idiots asking the same question on social media.

The US Space Force has exactly 1 military member right now.  All he did was switch the color stitching on his nametapes and rank and changed "US Air Force" to "US Space Force" saving tons of money that would have been spent on R&D of a work uniform for the new Space Force.

Space Operations personnel have been deployed downrange with the Air Force and will continue to be deployed as members of the Space Force.

• Big Mouth
      4 weeks agoReport

Did he just write "Space" on a piece of masking tape with a black Sharpie and stick it over the "Air" part?

...............

so liberals want the space force to spend millions of dollars designing a uniform, instead of just cheaply buying one that are already made.

some of them might think that way

I don't think the Republican party picked out the uniforms. They'll probably get shot at on the ground anyway.

No, people have just formed an association between army and camouflage. LOL at "notatroll" thinking I'm a Republican.

• Notatroll1 month agoReport

That isn't even the point of the question. Man, I didn't know there was an amount of brain cells less than zero, but Republicans found it.

NO you are a Troll!!!

No, apparently it's so they can "fit in" with their fellow armed forces buddies here on Earth.