Stomach pain - is it serious? ?

My father has been having severe stomach pain for about two weeks now. Along with that, he's been coughing and I believe he had a fever a few days ago. This all began after he ate some dried Chinese mushrooms, my mother also reported stomach pain but she's fine now. He refuses to go to the hospital and I'm getting worried but perhaps he just has the flu. 

i would go see your doctor and get it checked out

maybe you should call 911 and let the paramedics try to talk him into going to the hospital

The flu often includes body aches, headache and fever. It can affect the respiratory system, which would include coughing. But it doesn't usually include severe stomach pain for two weeks. Your father needs to see a doctor. He can make an appointment to see his doctor this week, go to a walk-in health clinic or go to a hospital. He could be infected with the H pylori bacteria, which can lead to an ulcer or stomach cancer. It can be treated with antibiotics, which is why he needs to see a doctor. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/h-p...