Is it possible to watch porn on a Dell computer WITHOUT getting a virus these days and WITHOUT anti-virus software installed?

Porno??? Well, you should know that any page you visit, is stored in someone else PC, besides, every PC monitor, already come with a build up video camera, to see who you are and everything you do. Sorry mate. Get ESET NOD32 and it will protect you regardless of what you see or download.

It all depends on where you watching the porn. Some sites if you have a virus they want let you on there computer server. 

YES, it is possible to watch porn on a Dell computer WITHOUT getting a virus these days and WITHOUT anti-virus software installed?

incognito.  hjas ljvh cdbhj vl

Unless you are a computer professional, you should probably install an anti-virus program NOW. There are countless ways to become infected.

• keerok

Hahaha! Dream on!

Yes, if you practice safe browsing habits and know how to avoid shady links.

It's also possible to drive a car without wearing a seat belt, but that doesn't make it a good idea.

I know what I said below is a real pain, but you only have three options.

1. Don't use a computer

2. Learn as much as you can about computers

3. Pay someone who is familiar with computers to fix your f**k up, and that's if it

can be fixed

It's your choice to make!

I recommend you learn about web programming/programming. Because there are websites that are infected. I have seen infected websites. I am not referring to ONLY porn websites.

What I do is before I visit websites I backup whatever I want to keep onto another device, so if my computer gets infected with something then nothing bad would have happened to whatever I decided to backup. I also know how to wipe out HDDs, and reinstall operating systems, and I can also replace HDDs, so I am able to repair, or upgrade my computers. I also know how to read code, so if I see something that might cause me problems then I can probably avoid it.

If you choose not to learn about what I said above, for whatever reason then you are at a higher risk of infecting your computer.

I don't remember the last time I seen a computer virus, and I don't have any protection, for my computers. I don't have anti-virus program.

Just watch on pornhub usually when you get virus usually your not looking up the legal kind of porn most of the time

anything is possible