What's the best way to return a compliment?

I get a lot of compliments and thank yous via email for being a leader of the vegan and vegetarian community. What's the nicest way to say thank you?

Favorite Answer

As someone else who is profusely thanked for veganawareness, I understand the sentiment. 

I think just keep on promoting veganity, keep debunking social myths around meat eating, and keep on doing it with a smile! Your wisdom means a lot to many in the vegan community, and if it weren't for the plethora of angry meat eating trolls here, the thank you messages to you (and maybe me!) in the question section would probably look like a well choreographed North Korean Q&A section! But real!!! 

• Darby

This idiot has once again answered his own question using his other account and awarded himself Best Answer, which is a violation.

give your community freely your advice, tips and answers with perhaps some brief mention of your own personal ethics, morals, environment or religion that keep you committed.

just send them a thank you card