Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

The next democrat who tells me obama didn’t spy is in trouble. How can you deny it? Strzok said Obama wanted to know everything. The FBI ...?

....spied. That is part of the everything Strzok texted about. This is why I left that mother fvcking horseshlt party in 2014 after having voted twice for that racist and dems since 1968. And I worked to get him elected. What a fool I was!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Of course the Dems spied. They'd be foolish not to spy.

They all spy; that's how they assess their oppositions.

But here's the deal little Trumpet. BO and others before him did not use taxpayer money or the bully pulpit to coerce nations to do the spying like your Fuhrer did. They used campaign money and that's perfectly legal.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Do you know what a professional is? A professional is someone who does his job according to a code of ethics, but may have his own beliefs. Consider the fact that the liberal New York Times was first to break the Hillary Clinton email scandal, and they did it on the front page. That's what professionals can do. They can separate their personal beliefs from their job. A professional doctor who's a religious conservative will still treat an injured trans person with care. A plumber who doesn't like undocumented residents will still do the repair properly. A teacher who is a feminist will teach about our founding fathers. An FBI employee who hates Trump will still investigate according to the rules and ethics of the department. Strzok is accused of creating bad appearances because his private emails and texts got out. If someone is professional, they do their job professionally, as Strzok did. As far as Obama goes, he's no Bernie or Elizabeth, but in every way he was far more ethical and balanced than Trump.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They never expected to get caught and have all this brought out.  Now that it has been investigated the indictments will begin.  Probably some sort of "October Surprise" that will keep the Democrats scampering around like lemmings.

Can't wait to see it.

• 1 month ago

Obama didn't spy. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Liberals deny anything that goes against their narrative 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.