How to look good to colleges?

Hi I’m a junior in high school right now (11th grade) and I’m moderately good in my studies with about a 93% average. I’m also really bad at sports and really antisocial. I tried out for sports at my school but I didn’t make it and I’ve only joined one club (in freshman year). I really want to get into a good college or at least an okay one, but I’m worried that I won’t because of my lack of extracurricular activities. What do you think I should do??

What do you do outside of school? You must have some sort of hobbies, commitments, social services/volunteering, etc. Extracurricular activities are key in determining character traits, commitment, personality, talents, etc. If you have no social skills, how can you participate in class discussions, college community activities, get along with a roommate, etc?

• Tenzie4 weeks agoReport

And when I say I have no social skills, I dont mean I'm antisocial COMPLETELY. I just find it hard to talk to people first and so I tend to avoid groups/clubs in general. I know I should work on that, but I wouldn't know where to start..

i wouldnt worry about it, you sound like youre getting good grades

Community service and study a lot for the SAT/ACT