Am I the only one who is getting text over text in their profile?

Been like this for a year on different PC's 

It has never gone away.

• .

I don't experience that. Wish you had posted a screenshot so we could see exactly what you're talking about. Could it be a screen size or resolution issue?

Yes, sometimes it appears over the top right where my name is and the bell icon. If you refresh the page, it goes away.

no, im not getting any text on my profile

• 1 month agoReport

hi pearl how are you

Probably not, WHICH profile? You have 2. Your YA activity profile and your Yahoo profile. Make sure your browser is in desktop mode, then try refreshing the display. If that doesnt work. Close that tab and open a new one. Ic that doesn't worm. Turn the device off, wait 10 to 30 seconds or more, then reboot. 

You never know where the problem is, at Verizon's end, your device, ir a combination of both or something neither you nor Verizon has control over, solar flares, geomagnetic storms, winter storm Jacob, wind snow, ice, sleet, freezing rain or wildfires (Australia), or floods.