Nate asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

Iam a skater and usually I fail on my tricks and have bruises on my face what’s is a good product to use to clear up the marks ?

3 Answers

  • Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    A helmet. At least until you get your tricks down.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Just get a darwin fish tattoo on your face to cover it. 

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

    You fall on your face?  That seems odd.  They should heal up on their own without leaving a permanent mark.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.