Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

My friend jacked off when I was asleep and before he finished he stuffed it in my mouth. He said he didnt want to get it all over my bed.?

So I let my friend stay the night a couple days ago. Normally im not allowed to have people stay over just because we don't have much room as it is.. But my friend masturbated (he was sleeping in my room on a blow up mattress) and before he blew his load of sperm on the sheets he shoved it in my mouth quickly and I woke up at the exact time he came. I immediately just waking up tried to swallow whatever was in my mouth and I have never felt more embarrassed. My step mom had walked in at the exact same time he came in my mouth. She didn't say anything she just closed the door. My friend said he didn't want to make his mess on our sheets and he also thought it'd be funny. I attempted to throw up but nothing came out and he has been joking about it since then asking me stuff like "howd it taste" and "I didnt know you swallowed" I honestly am lost for words on what to say or do.. My step mom probably has the wrong idea and I told my friend I wasnt hanging out with him anymore because id have rather him mess the sheets than blow the mess down my throat cause im embarrassed he had his penis in my mouth and his sperm.. How can I explain this to my stepmom?

Obvious troll, I'm not even going to bother reading the rest.

Cool story bro.

Tell it again!

Thank you for sharing your story with us

tell him he can sleep over at my house a couple nites a week

• balan

Behave with her as if nothing happened.Teenagers do all such pranks to one another.Enjoy once a while. Regsrds .

Well, if you can make up a story like that, then you could make up one to tell your stepmom.

• ron h

Bad fantasy.  (to make 15 words)