Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 month ago

Kidney issues ?

I’ve always had kidney issues. When I was in 4th grade I was sent to a lot of hospitals and specialists to get tested for any kidney failure or diseases, they always just told me to drink more water and go to the bathroom every 2 hours. I’m in 8th grade now and my kidney issues have been on and off. For a few weeks I’ll have a lot of pain in my kidneys then they will stop and they’re starting to be painful again. I’m too scared to tell my mom they are hurting again cuz I don’t want to be tested again. I’ve noticed when my kidney hurt, I get nauseous and dizzy and everything goes black and I hear ringing in my ears. When they start hurting I have to sit down for 30 mins and I’ll start to feel better. My kidneys just started hurting again and I’m shaky and dizzy and nauseous. The past week I’ve been very exhausted and I can’t sleep at night.. I’ve been staying in bed most of the day and I haven’t been eating much. I don’t know if it’s related to my kidneys. Could my kidney issues be causing this and what should I do? 

you need to tell your mother so she can take you to the doctors