Stressing over making the right choice - University of Colorado Boulder or Colorado School of Mines?

I got admitted into both of these universities and in Colorado they have the high ground in terms of employment and respect. Engineering graduates from Boulder are able to secure jobs at many companies but so does School of Mines. However, when you look at the US News and World rankings, Boulder is ranked way above Mines. 

I honestly didn't think I would be able to get into the 2 top universities in my state. All of my friends got rejected from Colorado School of Mines and only 3 of them were offered to study either Pre-Engineering or Engineering at Boulder. 

As for my stats, I got into both with a 1420 (Math-770, CR+WR-650) on the SAT and a 3.94 unweighted. I also had a great letter of recommendation from my physics instructor for Boulder. I can't choose between the two it is so hard !!! I know that at School of Mines, everyone is smart and someone has got to be at the bottom. 

I think it should be clear by now that either (1) no one here really knows the answer to this because they probably aren't that familiar with these schools, or (2) people are tired of reading the same question from you and have stopped responding.  You should probably ask this question of someone in the engineering field, particularly in that area, to get a better idea of what will be best for you.  You've already noted that both schools produce graduates who get jobs, so I'm not sure what else you are looking for from us. 

i would think theyre both good schools or they wouldnt exist