does anyone know what this nail glitter powder thing is called?

it won’t let me send the video, but basically it’s this loose powder thing, and the nail technician scoops  bit and taps it onto the nail. anyone know what it’s called? 

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • 6 days ago

    Check out this website

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Carson
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    She's filling your nail? I think it's powdered acrylic.

    • anonymous1 month agoReport

      i don’t know what you mean by filling the nail, but she just pours the glitter stuff on the nail basically. but thankyou, i’ll try searching powdered acrylic! :)

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.