promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

If Brexit is a failure... who will Brexiteers blame?

I.e. if all the leave promises of prosperity and "controlled" immigration don't materialise.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It will be the fault of remainers for not believing in the Leave lies hard enough. Look at the answers here - they’ve already started.

Leavers should own Brexit - if it’s a success, well done them. If it’s a failure, it’s their fault.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Zhu
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Jews, Muslims , the French, the Irish .... 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Johnnie Walker?

• 2 months ago

The majority of the UK population voted to leave the EU in a fair and democratic election get the hell over it already the decision is final move on and  deal with it moaning about it because you agree with the election result makes you look like a sore loser who's crying because they didnt get their way but that's what democracy is sometimes it goes your way and sometimes it doesn't but the most important thing is to respect the result of what the majority voted for whether you agree with it or not.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jack H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The Labour Party, a European plot, foreigners in general, immigrants, the Labour Party (again), anyone on benefits, The Liberal Party... Get Brexit done, take back control...

• 2 months ago

They have everybody ! Dole scroungers unmarried mothers we live too long its was the same in the eighties remember 3 million unemployed dole scroungers. There will always be somebody at the bottom end to kick and the born in a cardboard box crew that are proof capitalism works like Branson , it's not us its them , well its lady luck Rees Mogg was born into it so was Johnson they cannot see real life . We sold our souls in the eighties it's been downhill ever since , Joe next door doesnt work and drinks beer while I am off to work at 6am the adage and the bankers robbed us of hundreds of billions of pounds and still they screw us to the floor daily at half a percent on my 100 quid savings and 35% on my overdraught it's not rocket science why we are in sh** .

• 2 months ago

it won't be a failure because i believe britain is leaving soon, boris is seeing to it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's hard to say Brexit will be a success given it's obvious remainers have no loyalty to democracy or the UK whatsoever.  On the other hand what is certain is that remainers are loyal to foreign imperial tyranny and will work hard to undermine the UK.

• Mr Sceptic
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Top blaming of remainers there! Why can’t you own your own Brexit, success or failure?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It won't be a failure and we will be free of those clowns in the EU.

• 2 months ago

How can Britain gaining it's economic freedom back from the EU senate be a bad thing?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.