Are Leo rising eyes captivating?

I know that people with Scorpio ASC have powerfully sharp beautiful eyes, among other signs. Do Leo rising men and women eyes stand out as well? They say our eyes look like a lion lol. Mine are sort of dark hazel.

No. Cancer Rising eyes are captivating though.

The business of physical descriptions and ascendant signs is shaky.  First the sign by itself is not sufficient to describe.  The ruler and aspects are to be considered.  Secondly there are contradictions among the various authorities concerning physical descriptions.  For instance some describe Leo rising as short or below average height.  Some say Leo rising is about medium height.  Donald Trump is about 6' 2" and he is Leo rising. Also Leos have been described as having a full head of light colored hair and others say they are prone to baldness.  Both are possible I suppose. 

Lilly, in Christian Astrology said Leo rising has "google eyes." If you're not familiar with the expression, trust me, it's not a compliment. No one says Leo rising has blue eyes, but I know a few. 

I think we can get a broad description of a person from the chart, but it tends to be general.  If everyone in the family is in the 6' 4" range and the Leo rising is 6' 0", he might be "medium height" in that family.   Eye color is probably the most problematic, so I'd disregard that. I'd pretty much limit it to rough height, hair color (maybe) and a very general body type. Certain physical characteristics rather than a full description might be more accurate.  Tall, somewhat thin with long fingers suggests Gemini.  Shorter, stocky but with a good well proportioned build suggests Aries rising.

Temperament is possibly more accurate than the asc alone.