Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do Hollywood liberal elitist want to change the pre-existing canon like race to fit their political agenda? I don’t get why they do it?

The video game Halo is having a TV show coming out next year. Two of the main characters in the TV show are very well established canon characters. They’ve been with the storyline since the very beginning. Captain Jacob Keyes (father) and Commander Miranda Keyes (daughter). Both have been white characters for nearly 20 years. But now Hollywood wants to change it and have them as a black characters. But state they are keeping the storyline true to canon. 

Also doesn’t help that Miranda Keyes mother Dr. Catherine Halsey is supposed to be a character within the storyline as well and she is a white character in the Canon. They haven’t revealed if she’s gonna be white or black so it makes it a confusing story. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • abdul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The whole awards thing has gotten ridiculous. Listen To Ricky Gervais refuse to read the list of celebrities who died last year because it wasn't diverse enough. He made fun of the whole shooting match.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

It's not to fit a political agenda. It's to get a bigger audience and make more money.

• Ultimately what race they are is irrelevant. I don’t remember their being white playing a role in the games. Only if it were a matter of culture would it be significant to change their race. 

• Strega
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Wow, so it's come to this nonsense? I can't explain why you think stupid shitt. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.