Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 4 weeks ago

If you were a representative in the government, how would control the behavior of American women?

• John H

American women are IMPOSSIBLE to control.

Start wearing a steel cup if you try.

• Foofa

Same as I'd "control" the behavior of American men. That being compelling jury duty, demanding the payment of taxes and expecting them to live under all the laws that exist in whatever jurisdiction they do.

I would control it by telling 'them' to report all incidences of sexual harassment in the workplace.

I would control them by telling them to carry pepper spray when they jogged or walked in public parks.

I would control them by telling them that they are not necessarily destined to become wives and mothers. They need do this only if they want this in their heart, not because their parents or pastor told them that it's their lot in life.

I would control them by telling them their worth has nothing to do with their dress size.

I would control them by telling them there is no glass ceiling.

I would control them by telling them to seek a second, third and fourth opinion if their doc recommends a hysterectomy.

I would control them by telling them the deed isn't finished until SHE'S satisfied in the boudoir.

I would control them by telling them that high heels is bad for the back and promotes pelvic prolapse.

I would control them by telling them what pelvic prolapse is.

I would control them by totally overhauling the sex ed in high schools to inform women of their female functions and how to best protect themselves from prolapse and the horrible side effects of pregnancy and resulting birthing practices cause to the female body. (That would do away with any unwanted pregnancy) And I would control women by telling men how important it is for them to take control of their own bodies and birth control practices so they don't promote the stereotype of 'absent father'.

i dont think theyre doing anything bad

I would give the "still she persisted" speech. That would put them in their place.