Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

How to **** naked in front of my roommate ?

So basically I’m a guy and I like to **** and I’m straight I’ve got a male roommate 

I’ve seen videos on Twitter and stuff of other  gents who **** in the same room as their roommate or just chill in the nude around each other 

I want that kind of relationship with my roommate what do I do 

The ***** is masturbate 

• Jim

Start by hanging out naked when he's around. If he's okay with that then you can try other things. although masturbating in front of him could send the wrong message.

the way i would do it is ask him what does he think about guys who are naked around each other and masturbate in the same room. you will get one of  four responses . i dont know. thats sick . i dont care. or i am willing to do it. if you say this in the form of a question then its not you just saying hey lets do  that. if he says yes then say that youd like to have a more open living situation that you are not gay you dont want to have sex with him but youd like to be naked in the house and masturbate but if he disapproves you wont do it. treathim with the upmost respect . there is another thing you could do but its very risky and i suggest talking to him rather than doing this but you could let him catch you naked or masturbating then you would know how he would take it. 

Some roommates will be cool about that but most won't.  Are you friends with this guy or do you just live in the same room?  That could make a difference.

I would suggest looking at this page to learn how others have dealt with that very situation.  http://www.healthystrokes.com/dormmasturbation.htm...

Have a chat with your roommate about it if you got a close bond, if not just do it when he isn't there or during a shower session like you would with shaving.

nothing good can come out of this you are asking how to get sexually aroused and the way you want to do it is be naked or **** in the same room as your roommate think about that have a long think 

i would question my status a straight

• balan

Ask him politely about your plan.If he is co operative go ahead,else masturbate in closet standing nude and enjoy.Regards .

• k w

Honey !!........ the nincompoops are back, come look at this trash......

Talk to him about it and respect his wishes no matter what.

• ron h

Seeing a roommate naked is one thing (actually nothing), but jackin' off in front of anyone else is another.  Men know that men jack off but most of us would consider it rude (at the least) for another man to deliberately do that in front of us.   If your roommate is straight,  go VERY slowly on this.  .