Candida on IgG Food Allergy Test?

My Mom came up "positive" or whatever on this test from her Chiropractor. no symptoms to suggest a problem. the recommended treatment is as sugar fast which is fine since it's easy and free.

but i can't help feel like The Chiropractor is bamboozling her with the IgG findings. any comments appreciated?

• k w

have your mom read this ;

It's odd for a chiropractor to give nutritional advice. He she may simply be overly helpful rather than trying to con her. As you mention the advice isn't bad, though I don't think it's easy to cut out sugar altogether. Regardless, she should get tested as allergies can be stubborn.

maybe she should get another opinion if she dont trust him

• she trusts the doc. that's what makes it hard for me  to tell her i'm skeptical of him. 

Most of those panels are not FDA approved and highly inaccurate. For one allergy relates to IgE antibodies and not IgG antibodies which have been targeted as "intolerance" rather than "allergies". 

Testing is not uniform nor standardized with a few exceptions. They are also poorly clinically correlated and validated as each lab that sells them are not required to submit studies to the FDA for validation. 

I suggest your mother see a regular doctor instead of seeing a chiropractor who does not stay in his lane of providing spinal adjustments. 

I highly suggest you read below this link. 

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/igg-food-intolera...