Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Please read and don't be mean..?

This is something I only feel comfortable talking online with about.

Because I'm not sure whether I have HFA or just severe social anxiety but that's irrelevant as it has a devastating effect on my social life regardless nf the actual cause.

The thing is.. I'll never get to ever date or get laid or do something fun ever in my life.. I try to shift my attention and thoughts somewhere else but from time to time I also think of my problem..

Should I remove my sex organs knowing I'll never "have fun"

I know this seems rather foolish and desperate but I get really frustrated sometimes. I'll never satisfy my needs.

Favorite Answer

Yeah we can try and fix ourselves but God is better at showing mercy and grace towards us. Thank God for 2nd chances opportunities to be better and improve. You can do it with the help of God

Source(s): Kcm.otg

I recommend you get help somewhere.

It can not hurt.

Try a therapist or a psychologist.

I don't think you should because what if you meet the love of your life and want kids one day?

It seems to me that your real problem is that you think the causes of your problem are irrelevant.