I got a two week ban on Quora for asking about legal settlements. Does anyone know why they're so uptight?

I wrote " is it a legal strategy to keep coming to settlement agreements, then appealing the agreement you just agreed to?" <-----Apparently that violates some policy. Or a lawyer got offended or something. But it seems like just about every third question I get a two week ban. 

This question also got me a two week ban: "When people who cause traffic accidents lie to police, then are found at fault because of dashcam footage, why aren't they charged with attempted larceny or insurance fraud?" <----I just don't get why these questions violate their policies. 

Here's another I got a two week ban for: "Radioactive iodine therapy in cats comes with a recommended two weeks of minimal contact after bringing them home. If Iodine-131 isn't harmful to the cats, why would it be harmful to us being around them?"

• .

Sites have rules and want users to abide by them. Some users here also use Quora, but are unlikely to know why your posts were removed. Move your question to Computers & Internet>Internet>Other-Internet, since it is not about Yahoo Answers (but a competitor).  You need to reach out to them. Their Contact Us page is here https://help.quora.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Quora does not tolerate trolling for very long. If you internally ask bait nd fish questions with the intention to provoke and inflame, yes, eventually the v pai DX or compensated moderators at Quora are going to to do something. You really should take the time to read Quota's terms of service contract that you agree to, even if you need to ask a lawyer, law student or paralegal to translate it for you. You ARE legally luble, even if hpu dl not understand what that means. Quora is privately owned. Yahoo and Verizon are publicly owned. I am a Verizon stockholder.

There is NO legal status of being g too uptight. You have been muted for 2 weeks.

• LAN
      1 month agoReport

And yet you aren't sane enough to change your behavior that irritates people.

• LAN

After looking at the questions you post here I doubt you are telling us the whole story.   What's the point of your "pity me" rant anyway?   It has nothing to do with Yahoo answers so it doesn't even belong in this category.  

Quora is crap, ever wondered why it's not that popular?

If that is absolutely all you posted, you should not have been suspended. It would have really been nice if you had posted the notices from Quora to look at. If you also named any names of people or companies, that might be the difference.

• Adam Smith1 month agoReport

I didn't name any businesses or personal names or details. They were literally just general questions. Which is funny, because if you go on there there are all sorts of graphic questions about sex, and things about race, and religion: all fine, but ask about lawsuits, cats, or accidents and ban.