Hazel asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

I want to highlight myhair but I dont know what to do. Not dramatic but highlight it?

Heres a pic .Of my hair it is light brown and has natural blonde highlights in sun...And my ends are naturally lighter 

• one

For 'All-Over' Highlighting this is simple: get a Light Blonde Shade, wet your hair throughly like you are going to shampoo then apply blonde dye and work it through your hair, wait 5 Mins. and dry a strand, if it looks good, rinse, Shampoo and Condition if not, keep checking every few mins. but don't go over 15 mins total. For more controlled highlights get a friend to help and get a Frosting or Highlighting kit.

Babylights maybe? They are a really subtle natural looking highlight. You could do a caramel tone instead of a light blonde so it blends nicely with your hair. If you go to a salon the hairstylist will be able to help you decide what to get, try to find some pictures to show them