Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

Serious only please: question about demons and dreams.?

So my old house me and my friends always considered “haunted” but I moved into my new house 4ish months ago and nothing weird has happened, although last night I had a crazy scary dream about being possessed and the demon told me it’s name (I completely forget or else that would be a big help) and I just remember it making me do creepy things and I saw myself sitting up in bed with a blank creepy stare, and I woke up 3 times in the night, the third time I woke up I opened my eyes and looked at my bedside table, where a bottle of tea from earlier that day was sitting, right as I looked at it, it knocked over towards my face. I was so scared I just hid under the covers until I fell back asleep. In the morning the tea was indeed on the floor so I know it wasn’t a dream. Please don’t call me crazy or lying this is the truth I just want to know if anyone knows what this could mean or be, thank you

• Rich

Here is a serious answer to a very serious problem. Here are some insights that will help you.

-Yes, demons are real. The Bible talks about them. Jesus cast them out of people. Yes, they can turn over a tea cup, but they can do more than that. Read the Bible and see how they had power over human beings. It is scary.

-Demons need a "legal right" spiritually speaking to attack or get inside a person. That legal right are sins, or even the sins of your parents or grandparents.

- Demonic activity, attacks, possessions and sleep paralysis will only increase more and more. Jesus is the light of the world. This world is rejecting the light, and demons operate in the darkness.

- If you feel the demonic activity has followed you from your old house into your new house, that probably means there is something that you own (like a quija board) that provides demons the key into your bedroom.

So how do you deal with this situation?

First, stop watching terror movies, listen to evil music and check everything to ensure there is nothing cursed or evil in your bedroom or in your house. If you do find something, throw it in the trash and repent to the Lord for allowing that thing into your life.

And follow these steps:

1) The only power in the universes that demons flee from is Jesus Christ. They are not scared of any human being. So repent of your sins and make sure Jesus Christ is inside of your heart all the time. If he is, your spirit belongs to God and they can't drag you to hell. You need to sincerely repent of your sins and develop a relationship with Jesus Christ. I do not know you, so I am not sure where you stand. So please say the following prayer:"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the dumb things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his child. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you, and I want to ask you for wisdom and guidance. In the name of Jesus, I ask you to set me free from this demonic activity". Amen

2) Now, to solve this problem you need to understand that such an evil spirit needs a legal right to get into your house. You need to figure out what that is...maybe you watched ghost programs on TV, do you have a vampire book in your room, maybe someone gave you a Ouija board as a present? I know of someone who started seeing an evil spirit after their received a calendar with fake God's, I know of someone else who had this problem after playing the Ouija board.Understand that bringing anything into your house, or watching or listening to anything that God has called "cursed" gives these evil spirits an automatic legal right to come inside - even if someone else brought it into the house. This demon that is harassing you has a right to come inside.Buy the book "Spiritual Housecleaning" from Alice Smith and go over it carefully and try to figure out what gave this spirit the right to come. Whatever that "thing" is...it has to get out of your house. Ask Jesus and the holy Spirit for help too. They can show you what it is...

3) Demons cannot stand Jesus and any worship music for Jesus. They flee from that, and it attracts the angels of the Lord. Stop playing any secular music as you may have some that is giving this demon a right to come, and listen only to Christian worship music. Buy some DVD's (Terry Macalmon, Hillsong, Chris Tomlin, MercyMe, listen to Christian radio klty.com and also put it on at night if you are scared.

4) If you are having a sleep paralysis or demonic spirit attacking you at night call on the name of Jesus Christ, yes, call on HIM directly and HIM to deliver you and help you. Those demons are powerful. They can pin down people so they can't even more anymore. The Bible says that everyone that calls on the name of Jesus will be saved.

5) Research the possibility you have generational curses. Look for books from Larry Huch on the topic. You need to study this and do the right thing until all curses are broken and you are saved for eternity. People are blind and pretend this is all hocus pocus. They don't consider that people that reject Jesus will be hunted down by these demons when their soul leaves their bodies after death, and they will come like a pack of evil grotesque creatures and drag the person to hell. The horror is unimaginable. This is reality. So study these generational curses, make sure you are saved and belong to Jesus, and that you follow the steps above.

Demons are not gentlemen. They will not leave your house unless they are kicked out.

u have failures in life which lead u to see such dreams which make u fearful for further failures in life

As you think a lot of about ghosts during your day life, it's normal for you to dream about them. It doesn't have any specific meaning.

To be awake a few times during the night is quite ordinary and not  worrysome.

Concerning the fact you've feel out of control, and you've knocked the tea-pot without notice it, I suggest to discuss of it a next occasion with your doctor, especially if it happens more than once.

It could be symptoms of illness, physical illness, and it's better to clarify the point.

Your own fear is attracting odd behavior, if the tea actually fell over.  Maybe you were shaking so much, the bed was shaking, and it was just a normal consequence of shaking? This will be hard to do, but you can do it.  Focus all your mind, and being on  what is good, instead of what is bad.  Why would you want to be attracted to the darkness.  Find the Light and follow the Light.  For me the Light is Jesus, and He had great power over the demons.  They fled from Him when He walked the earth, and they flee from Him now also.  Ask Jesus to be your companion and read what you can about Him and He will help you conquer this fear.     

It could have just been you remembering the house and having it be more irrational

• Acetek

Nothing.  Demons do not exist and neither do ghosts