Will Yahoo ever bring back question-moving?

I hope they do. It's a feature I miss.

Favorite Answer

I miss it too ! 

It was abused so they did away with it.

• Eastside Guz
      1 month agoReport

It was a good feature abused by level 7 & trolls; just like Best Answers abused by users with multiple accounts to award themselves...

• .

Probably not, but if they do they need to change the criteria required to gain the use of the feature, and they need to be strict about removing it permanently for users who abuse it (but again, it's almost certain it won't be returned to us). The abuse of it was rampant, and the Level 7s who returned misplaced questions to more appropriate categories, couldn't keep up with the ones who abused it (especially since some were using bot programs to automatically relocate questions). 

.

Like everything else on this site that can be abused, it was misused to the point of it being taken away. A few people ruined it for everyone (since 'everyone' had the potential to reach Level 7 and gain the feature).

Someone moved dozens of my questions to Abuse and Spam shortly before Yahoo disabled the feature. Perhaps that got their attention.

• Lôn

Why?...you can still move your own question!

Too many level 7s abused this feature. Entire categories of legit questions were moved to dining out India or other obscure places. If a question is in the "wrong" category, its no big deal.