3. John Elway

4. Bart Starr

5. Joe Namath

6. Terry Bradshaw

7. Aaron Rodgers

8. Peyton Manning

9. Johnny Unitas

10. Tom Brady

HM: Len Dawson, Dan Fouts, Sonny Jurgensen, Roger Staubach, Ken Stabler, Drew Brees, Warren Moon, Troy Aikman, Dan Marino, Cam Newton, Patrick Mahomes, Steve Young, Fran Tarkenton, Kurt Warner, Steve McNair, Donovan McNabb, and Matt Ryan

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Ana
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

1) Tom Brady 

2) Joe Montana

3) Peyton Manning

4) John Elway

5) Patrick Mahomes 

6) Dan Marino 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Rick
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Not well liked but, Michael Vick was the best athlete to ever play quarterback.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bill Smith

Randy Johnson

Bob White

Montana Joe

Eli Hackensack

Marie Dumpling

Tom Dress

Frank Sheldon

Abba Cantaloouie

Weslie Drummond

• 1 month ago

If you can have Newton, Mahomes, McNair, McNabb and Ryan and not Jim Kelly, you don't know much about what it takes to be a great quarterback. In my opinion, the game has changed to pass-first and the protection of the QB today did not exist with most of these guys. I would remove Rodgers and Manning from the Top 10 and put Staubach there, and then it's a toss-up between Dawson, Stabler, Young, Tarkenton and Aikman.

But my list would be different anyway, because I would not exclude greats from before the 1960s. Otto Graham for certain, and possibly Sam Baugh and Sid Luckman. Who to leave off in favor of them would be tough.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • humpty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Old enough to remember Unitas? He was something, but Joe Montana was better. I would give number one to Terry Bradshaw, though. He and his Steelers dominated their era like no other team.

• Terry Bradshaw isn't a top 30 QB all time, let alone #1 overall. Team success has nothing to do with how well you played as an individual. A career 51% completion percentage, passer rating barely over 70, and 212 TD passes to 210 INTs show how good he really was.He was an average QB on a great team.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would add mike in there

• Bob
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I would not have Joe Namath or Terry Bradshaw in my top 10, I would replace them with Dan Marino and Drew Brees.I also,would not haveBrett Favre as #2 because he thre way too many INTs. I would not have Patrick Mahomes as an HM, because he has only played two years. I would not have Cam Newton as an HM because I don't think he is good enough to be one.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Mine are:

Aaron Rogers

Brett Favre

Bart Starr

Joe Montana

Terry Bradshaw

Joe Namath

Peyton Manning

Troy Aikman

Roger Staubach

Johnny Unitas

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My top ten quarterbacks are

Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Joe Montana, Aaron Rodgers, Dan Marino, Drew Brees, Otto Graham, Johnny Unitas, Steve Young, and surprise, Ben Roethlisberger

• DEBS
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Mahomes on any list like this is a joke.  He's way too early in his career for that.

Terry Bradshaw, while being the QB of 4 SB teams, was a mediocre QB at best.  His QB ranking was barely 70 over his career and he only had 2 more TDs than INTs.  

• Bob
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Ken Stabler had more INT then he had TDS, 194 TDs,222 INTs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.