Do any sane people stop and wonder how this bafoon got elected President?

• ?

The best reason is the buffoon that preceded him and the complete idiot the democrats chose to run against him!

Every time I hear his name lol

Every day whenever I see the newest BS he’s pulled.

People who don't know how to spell, like you, didn't elect him, that's for sure.

• Nae Nae1 month agoReport

Funny considering Trump himself can't even spell Kentucky. How can you be POTUS if you can't even spell all the states lol. Trump made worse mistakes/decisions than a simple spelling error you have ignorance in common so of course you voted for the devil himself. Thank God he's getting impeached.

• One BIG reason Trump got elected was: Hillary called a bunch of very sane people "an irredeemable basket of deplorables." They didn't like it very much. You just insulted the very same people. The bottom line is: democrats will self destruct again, because they have an irrational hatred of Donald Trump. Their raging hatred forces them to insult everyone who supports, or votes for, Trump. The insults, you feel obligated to make, energize his republican base. Those same people now wear clothes inscribed with "deplorable" ~ Go Figure ~

Insult Trump all you like. THEN skip to the bottom line. THIS IS WHAT REPUBLICANS  SEE. A looming "not guilty" verdict on Trump's partisan vindictive impeachment. Trump's Booming economy; Record low black unemployment; Bursting retirement accounts. New trade deals with China and NAFTA and other nations that favor the USA; record low U6 unemployment. Social unrest and possible democracy in Iran instead of the war democrat propagandists were forecasting . Ukrainians fighting corruption. New respect for America all over the world. That's what republicans are actually seeing. They simply can't understand your insults.

FYI: It's spelled "buffoon" Walks away humming "Yankee Doodle"

• Ann

Sane people wonder why libs like you think he's a buffoon while not being about to spell it. 

Look at who he was running against. The only reason Hillary won her Y2K NY Senate bid is because the opposing candidate messed up and the media did everything they could to shun him. Then she got Steamrolled by Obama and she wasn't too far from losing to Bernie.

I remember 2016 like Yesterday. One thing I remember is Bernie taking a lot of momentum from Hillary. People seemed excited about her in January but they were indifferent by June.

One thing you should understand about Trump is that he spent 30 years trolling and playing the New York media like a cheap fiddle. Even these White Supremacy groups that people say he's fostering, Trump is playing them too. He's basically playing them the same way Obama played you.

I like the money I've made over the last couple of years and what the economy has done. Part of it has to do with people, mainly whales, feeling that they can take larger financial risks with Trump in office which does benefit us smaller people if we put ourselves in the right position. However, good it may seem, I'm watching Trump out of the corner of my eye and evaluating what he says and does. He's not an Orange Buffoon but a Troll that likes to stir up whatever he can. You're being trolled by Trump, so calm down.

Poor education system in the US

I GUESS YOU DON'T KNOW WHO WAS RUNNING AGAINST THAT BUFFOON WHEN HE GOT ELECTED?

• a1 month agoReport

The definitive question is, "What does it matter now?"

I know exactly how he got elected. Because of people like YOU. Let's face it - Trump is often a jackass. He has his foot in his mouth more often than on the floor. So WHY would millions and MILLIONS of Americans [and yes - millions of people around the world] support him? Is it because he's a sweetheart? NO. It's because the alternative - the 'other side' - is TERRIFYING people. The FAR LEFT [which has hijacked the Democratic Party in the US - and the Labour Party in the UK] does NOT represent most people. They are vile creatures. MY WAY or NO WAY. And most people resent and resist that. And as a result feel that they have no choice but to side with someone who is glaringly flawed.