Used condoms, birth control pills, and didn’t finish... could I still be pregnant?

Hi I’ve been very worried these past couple week that I could be pregnant. My boyfriend and I had sex almost a month ago. I’ve been on the birth control pill for four months almost and I’ve never missed a pill. The only thing I’m worried about is that I tried to take it at the same time everyday, 10am, but the day we had sex I took it around 2pm. We also used a condom and since it was my first time, once he was able to get it in, he was only in me for maybe a minute. I had my normal withdrawal bleed a week later, I had a normal flow not just spotting. I’m just worried because I’ve heard conflicting things that withdrawal bleeding doesn’t mean you aren’t pregnant. And I’ve also heard that you can get pregnant from precum. I made him check the condom and everything was fine. I just can’t stop worrying. 

I forgot to add that I’m on aurovela 1/20 which is a combination birth control 

• alan P

Taking one pill 4 hours late isn't going to have any effect.  If you take the pill carefully you have a less than 1% chance per year of getting pregnant without pulling out or other protection.  If you use a condom as well then even if he finished inside you the chances of getting pregnant are very low indeed.  The risk of getting pregnant from so called precum has been greatly exaggerated.

No method OR combination of methods of birth control is 100% effective so yes, there is a small chance.  In your case, likely vanishingly small but not zero.

You should stop having sex immediately.

Are you really that dumb?

You are having sex regret, not a baby.