I came here originally, some 25 years ago.  In those days, the only things we had to deal with was the average believer who had tens of ?

thousands of questions about God and HIS Book and HIS World.  

But when I look at this Social Site today, the predominant thing I see is one small community of Atheists and non-believers here on a sub-site that was originally intended for Religions and Believers who, at some level, knew God.

Today, they only thing I see here mixed in to the pot of peaceful, loving, hopeful family I once knew is this aura of anger, hatred, a War of Words and confusion. that was never meant to be. 

I want to hear from the "speaker of their people" who represent the efforts to  discourage, disassemble the Believers and Disgrace the God we know and love as Christians.

I want to hear from those who disagree with our principles and reasoning and common sense.

I want to here from the socialists network of people here who want to see Christians and Believers and their beliefs gone from America

What do you want? 

• Cowboy

It's all because ALL religions are false.

Yahoo Answers was launched in December 2005.  You couldn't possibly have been here 25 years ago.   Surprise, surprise, another Christian is lying.  I swear they don't even understand what "truth" is.  Lying is second nature to them.

I want violators of the TOS to lose their accounts.  Step it up, Y/A!

• Retief

Atheists come here because people post questions about or directed at atheists.

Religion and Spirituality is not only about believers.

Religion is a facet of human society, so even unbelievers could study it.

Just as people that aren't paleontologists might be interested in dinosaurs.

Or people that aren't astronomers might be interested in the stars.

• Archer

So you don't understand that "Spirituality" has nothing to do with religions.

So, you want an echo chamber, circle jerk, type of environment?

Go to church.

Your profile says 10 years, so I'm just going to ignore everything else you said.

• Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

ROFLMFAO!  WOW!  A christer, caught lying again...

SHOCKING!  STOP THE BUS!!

• EddieJ

You are confused.  The larger site is for posting questions about any topic.  They divided the site into as many topics as they could think of.

Religion & Spirituality is JUST one of those topics.  Atheists belong here.  Repeating trolls do NOT belong anywhere.

• Mack

Less trolls, more honest questions and discussion.

this site started about 15 years ago.

Regardless what you and others say, atheists are looking for God, too, just differently, under protest.