Ovulating or not need help ?

I stopped taking birth control pills about 2 weeks ago when my period was over how long does it take for you to ovulate after stopping the pill? I just recently had sex on the 12th and when I logged my period on my period app it said I was ovulating the day I had sex could I be pregnant we used a condom and we used the pull out method as well with the condom and it also didn’t break I filled the condom with water after to make sure there was no breakage

It's possible, that's about all anyone can say.

"and when I logged my period on my period app it said I was ovulating the day I had sex"

Apps are no more than an educated guess.  Do you know when you should be ovulating that you know the app is approximately correct?

• torres4 weeks agoReport

I have no idea when I should be ovulating all I know is that I had my period the Monday before new year and my period stopped on friday or saturday and that’s when I stopped taking my birthcontrol 

Your hormones have to reset that doesn't happen overnight

Coming off the pill, you may ovulate within days (sometimes even hours) or not for weeks/months.  An app isn't accurate even without adding adjusting to coming off the pill, and certainly can't be relied upon now either.   So no one has any idea when or if you're ovulating.  If you stopped the pill due to issues with it, discuss other options with your doctor.   Condom use is highly prone to user error.

If you are not actively stopping ovulating, you can assume you are ovulating this month.

The condom is effective at preventing pregnancy if used correctly, which is appears it was.