Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Am I strange that I get uncomfortable with cat calls?

Cat calls is when guys whistle at a girl when she walks by and says something vulgar or just compliments her. Like I don't care what gender it is who does it but I simply hate it. Its so creepy.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

nope not strange to be uncomfortable with inappropriate behavior!!    they really aren't complimenting you--they are reducing you to a display piece and passing judgment on your physical appearance--only insecure girls go for that stuff.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Men can get cat called to.  I thoroughly enjoy cat calling guys.  Some of them are flattered, others seem perturbed. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sorry, Medi. But I don't whistle. I can't. I put my lips together & blow, but there's no shrill noise.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

In general no its not weird. Vulgar comments are not ok at all and would make anyone uncomfortable. Whistling is iffy. I don't think most people appreciate it and I don't know why people feel the need to do it. A compliment as long as its not said in a creepy way is perfectly fine IMO. Sometimes people just want to compliment you. Its not a bad thing. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sissy
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

And if they stare just let them burn their eyes on you moving.. hold your head up

That's from a song

It's a guy thing..no big deal..it's when they stop you gotta worry...enjoy the attention

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Would you rather have them make woof woof noises.Consider it a compliment.Just smile back and keep walking

• 1 month ago

Blame many of the other women. Some like it. Men take the chance, is she going to be touchy, or is she somebody who likes the attention? If a girl likes the guy who threw the shallow compliment at her, there's even the chance she reacts differently in that case. The world needs to stop blaming men for the fact that some women just aren't all there, don't understand themselves, and want the attention, but don't at the same time.

• 1 month ago

tbh its just a really bad way of complimenting someone. Just take it as a compliment and move on

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

not strange at all. it's idiotic. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.