Switch games suggestions after beating Mario Odyssey, Pokémon SS, and Zelda?
- TStoddenLv 71 month agoFavorite Answer
Games to consider are...
* Dragon Quest XI S -- It's a traditional RPG with a massive storyline, so it's going to take multiple hours to complete... much less master (with all the side quests & casinos)
* West of Loathing -- A smaller RPG from the creators of Kingdom of Loathing, but reasonably paced experience.
* Lego City Undercover -- This is like a Lego version of GTA. It's a bit kid-friendly, but still very enjoyable.
* Saints Row III: Complete -- Closest you'll get to an actual GTA title, but still a solid experience.
* Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim -- Open World Adventure RPG (like BotW) that's has a bit darker / grittier (or more "realistic") in a fantasy setting.
* Dragon Quest Builders / 2 -- Minecraft + traditional RPG elements (from the Dragon Quest series) to make a fairly intriguing game. Builders 2 has some multiplayer support.
* Diablo III / Torchlight II -- Dungeon Crawling Hack-n-Slash RPG games. Might be a bit more grindy than desired, but still pretty solid games.
* Axiom Verge -- A Metroid-like (heavily steeped in sci-fi) adventure game.
* Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe / Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze -- Solid, yet traditional, platformers
This isn't a comprehensive list, but I hope this helps!
- 1 month ago
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze. A tough game yet really great!
- llafferLv 71 month ago
Dragon Quest XI S :)
I'm almost 120 hours into it and about to fight the final boss.