I let two women scam me out of 60$ total?

Before you jump on my case and get all upset at me you need to understand I’m 20 years old young, dumb, full of *** not truly wise in the ways of this world as I have yet to go out and experience any of it and lately I’ve just been really depressed. I lack any and all confidence in myself and  I’m an overweight guy I know I can change that but have neglected to do so because of procrastination and laziness. I weigh 380 pounds I wear glasses, I like marvel movies and action films and movies and general I could go for a good rom-com, I’m a sucker for early 2000’s pop rock and alternative rock cause that’s the music I grew up on lol I’m thinking about you my chemical romance thanks for making life better. I’m just a hopeless romantic I have so much love to give but no one to give it to I just feel so undesirable to the opposite sex even if I lost all the weight yeah I’d be healthy but would my face really change would women start to notice me for my looks or for my newly acquired healthy physique. I just want what everyone else has a few good friends, a girlfriend who loves and cares about me as I do with her, to travel the world and find true happiness and to find safe haven and comfort with those who support me and have my back and I don’t feel like I’ve truly found that yet and I just had a moment of weakness and wanted to do something worth mentioning take a chance or a risk if I can’t get sex for free I guess I’ve gotta pay for it. Needless to say no sex happened

The two women that promised me sex made off with 60$ of my hard earned money and I was left with heartache and shame I try to be the beat guy I can be I try to be smart and better about **** like this but I just wanted to feel good instead of shitty for once in my life.

Favorite Answer

You already seem to realize you are lacking in self love.  Work on yourself first.  You are only 20, life is full of possibilities if you change your outlook on life.  Embrace the things you like, don't be ashamed of them. Learn to love yourself and everything else follows, including taking physical care of yourself, getting yourself healthy. Don't worry about making huge life changes, just one small step at a time.  Start with some online tools/videos/guided meditations that can help you retrain your brain.  You are not alone, many people feel the same way about themselves and have been able to turn their lives around.  Everything you need resides within, just don't give up.

• tony

No matter who you are, turning your life around can be as easy as deciding that you're going to draw a line in the sand and make a change right now. If you want to know how to stop being a loser, you need to start showing a positive side to your personality. You need to have something enthusiastic and positive to say about most of the things in your life, even when the situation is rough. Try encouraging others with your attitude and people will be able to accept you better.

• Kieth

You learned something the cheap way, you now know not to do it again. Guys have lost thousands and still didn't learn.