promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is Alan Dershowitz's role on earth to help murderers and soviet spies/double-agents to stay out of prison?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • TNO
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No.

His role on this earth is really to be a celebrity lawyer, basically. One that benefits Israel since he's very pro-Israel and apparently a very good lawyer too, though I can't say I approve of all the people he has worked for. People turn to Dersh to give legal opinions, and to work on high-profile cases.

I know the murderer you reference, but what Soviet spies/double-agents are you referencing? I know he's helped Soviet Jewry with their plight before, but these were individuals who fled Russia and wanted no part with the communist regime. It would be a disgrace to call them such things like spy or double-agent. And if you're talking about Trump, then I have to roll my eyes. There is no serious evidence he's working for Putin, and if he's a pawn like some people believe then he's an unwilling on and that doesn't make him a spy or double-agent.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • BMCR
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

What double agents are you referring to exactly?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Alan Dershowitz is a great defendor of Israel and Jews. He is doing a great job tackling antisemites in the US who challenge Israel's rite to exist. Read "the case of Israel". Quite an interesting book. 

Source(s): Orthodox Jew
  • 2 months ago

Dershowitz is a tool and an attention ho. That is it, so the role you described would be fitting. He is good at what he does, but he should not be doing it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.